Terms & Conditions
PENNY LANE FUDGE CO GUARANTEE
Everyone at Penny Lane Fudge is committed to providing a top quality product and an excellent service. If you have sent or received fudge and are not entirely happy with either the product or the service, please contact us with your comments. We will try to respond to all queries and complaints within 24 hours.
• All fudges may contain traces of nuts.
• All specifications are approximate only and as the product is hand made, subject to some
variation and deviation.
• All orders are accepted when your credit/charge/debit card is processed. Any email or other acknowledgement of your order
is merely to report that your request has been received and will be looked at, and does not in
any way denote acceptance of your order regardless of any wording on the email.
• We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an
order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the
• All orders are processed as soon as possible unless you have chosen a specific advance
• Orders can only be cancelled where you have chosen an advance delivery date more than 48
hours from the time at the placing of the order. Such orders can be cancelled by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to 07977 092148 quoting the specific order number.
• We reserve the right to edit any message that contains offensive and/or inappropriate content.
• Where the product has not arrived in perfect condition, we will refund the cost of the goods and
any delivery charge including, where deemed necessary, the cost of returning the goods to us OR
we will replace the goods. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• Delivery may be made in one or more instalments using a variety of carriers.
• We do not dispatch on Saturdays or Sundays.
• We cannot dispatch by carrier or by Royal Mail Special Delivery on a Friday for guaranteed
Next Day delivery.
• Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late
• Without prejudice to your statutory rights we accept no liability for any failure to ship products
where this results from acts of God, civil commotion, riots, flood, draught, fire, legislation or
other factors outside our control, or our decision on reasonable grounds not to do so for reasons
of suspicion of credit card fraud or similar, provided that we take all reasonable steps to notify
you within fourteen (14) days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered.
• In such cases we will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made, in
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from us with sufficient lead-time to prevent
any loss or disappointment resulting from non-shipment.
• In the event that there is a pricing error on the website we will not be bound to honour any
orders made at that price.
• Any offers we make are designed to be used independently, and are not available in
conjunction with any other offer.
All rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof belong to Penny Lane Fudge Co. (www.pennylanefudge.co.uk) or its licensors. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Penny Lane Fudge Co. (www.pennylanefudge.co.uk) or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Penny Lane Fudge Co. (www.pennylanefudge.co.uk) Liability
Without prejudice to statutory rights afforded to purchasers of products, the information and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty, and in particular, www.pennylanefudge.co.uk does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current, or that use of the site is free of risk of viruses or other damage. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "external sites"). Penny Lane Fudge Co. (www.pennylanefudge.co.uk) is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site, nor for any transactions between you and such sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of goods or services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, content or transactions.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.